- 1/2 c Olive oil
- 1 Whole garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 1 pc boullion (vegetable for vegans)
- Chopped basil (to garnish)
- Crushed black pepper to season
- Linguini or fettuccine or angel hair pasta
Boil pasta until cooked cooked. Drain water and set aside.
Heat olive oil and sautee finely chopped garlic until golden brown. Mix vegetable bouillon in lemon juice then cook with garlic. Let simmer until bouillon is completely dissolved. Turn off heat, then add chopped basil and season with ground black pepper. If it is too sour, add salt.
Toss cooked pasta into garlic lemon sauce. Serve immediately.